Friday, May 25, 2012

The first step on the road to A REAL BOOK

I'm working on my first blog post for the Oak Tree Press collaborative blog. Don't want it to be just like every other "The Call" post, but it will be a little bit like most of them. Trying to make it original but not too wacky, humorous but not too flippant or twee. No wonder it's taking me a little while to do it. Will post a link as soon as I have one.

Meanwhile, my contest announcement (and the one for the romance contest as well( is up at the Oak Tree Press main site!

And while we don't have a book cover, I have a book cover icon!

Looks a little lame, eh? It's just a placeholder for now. I'm designing my promotional postcards and flyers as well as the Web presence, and I need an icon for placement.

I can't express how excited I am about working with Oak Tree Press for my first mystery release! In these blog posts I intend to chronicle my adventure. Join me as we work our way towards a stack of signable books at the authors' table!

So where are you going to play for the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment